Thursday, August 23, 2007

Aug 23, 2007 - Long Awaited Update

At long last, here is a full update. I hope it's interesting.

Why no blog posts lately? Things have been very busy and there also wasn't much going on to write about. Any free time I've had was spent studying Japanese, being lazy, or going to the podcast, Modern Music Business.

Lending A Hand: Since The National Pool is only a studio project for the moment, getting the word out can be a bit tough. So if you like our music, please lets your friends know about it. I've also uploaded the AO1 single to a torrent. Click here for our listing on The Pirate Bay. If the download goes slow at first, blame Comcast and be patient. I will be seeding this torrent forever and rest assured you'll get it.

New E.P.: We will be done recording by the end of September at the latest. From there, we master the record and submit it into iTunes which could take some time. The album has a very chilled out vibe to it. The single from the record is called "Home" and my favorite song title is called "We Want You Dead." As of now, the record is untitled.

Once we have the record back from being mastered, we'll be sure to post songs to the page. I also plan to start work on at least one full length album to release by early next year.

Here is the current track listing:
1. We Want You Dead
2. Walking Down The Hall
3. Aurora
4. Home
5. Changing Tides
6. ???

Design:
Within the next month or so I hope to do a full redesign of our "site." I say "site" because it's really just a Myspace page. Nonetheless, it will look different.

I suppose that's all for now. If you want to say hi, email thenationalpool@gmail.com or Skype: thenationalpool

-Brad

No comments: